You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Ipl 2011 request form

hello sir,
    This is venkat from hyderabad i am very much interested in prediction of ipl season 2011,i promise u i will give a unique predictions like including toss sessions,i am very greatful to visit ur website,kindly give a chance to proove my self.my concerned email id:pullelavenkatmahesh@gmail.com,mobile no:09849912912.

thanking you,
    venkat
    Hello Venkat, Welcome to Spider Kerala. it is good to know that you are very interest to participate in the prediction contest. For this you have to response to the following thread, instead of creating a new thread for requesting the same. So please post a request and your views to the prediction contest here:Register Here for IPL Prediction Contest

After the registration, you can participate in the first prediction contest. For participating in the Contest, please go this page and post your predictions to win exciting price.
    Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkatta Night riders- Prediction Contest in IPL 2011

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.