You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

I want to join the IPL Contest-Guide Me

I also want to join the IPL Contest. Please help me to have an entry in to the contest.
    Hello Satpreet,
    The IPL prediction contest is open to all members of SpiderKerala. But those interested to join the IPL contest has to make a comment on their interest in participating in the contest. As you have made your interest in the related thread you can give your predictions. Best wishes.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Hello satpreet

As bju sir said, in the forum there is a thred named "IPL 2011 Predictions Contest-Register Here to Participate" please open this thread and give your request regarding IPL contest. After that in the forums there is a thread regarding every contest.For every match there is a new thread in forum . predict the answers in the response box below that thread.

Regards
    Ranjith

IPL 4 is one of the exciting contest from SPK after ICC cricket world cup 2011 contest. All members can participate in IPL 4 contests. But first you have to register on this thread before April 16th,2011 IPL 2011 Predictions Contest-Register Here to Participate. Then you can see forum announcements before every IPL 4 matches. Enter in these thread and leave your prediction before the time expires.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.