You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About Spider Kerala

Posting of resources

I have a doubt about posting resources.It is the first time I am using this site and its features.Please let me know.I posted a complete reference of Microprocessor operation which is the basics of any processors that currently we use in our Personal Computers.But it was rejected.I was thinking about the chances, why it got rejected.I would like to post more resorces and be a part of the system.I think the length and explanation was too high.Please let me know whether it is possible to post technical details like that.
    Hello Suchithra,
    Welcome to SpiderKerala. Looks the website address. It is a website from Kerala. You are only allowed to write the things related to Kerala in this website. You can write educational news, current politics, personalities of Kerala and many other in this prestigious website. But the article must be related to Kerala.

I saw your Microprocessor 8085 article. Unfortunately I can't read the article because it is in deleted stage. You know that Microprocessor 8085 is not a topic related to Kerala. You may spend lots of time for this article. So I will tell you a website which you can post educational article. Website is indiastudychannel.com. You can write educational article in the mentioned website which is the mother website of spiderkerala.

I think you are not familiar with search engine optimization. Writing articles in websites is not similar with writing articles in books. If you need visitors for your article it must be indexed top in websites. You may get more SEO tips from our webmaster article
    How to get good traffic for your articles in SpiderKerala.

I think you are a Keralite. So you can write articles related to Kerala. So try to give some articles related to Kerala and earn money from here. You can also participate in various contests running here which is updated on forum. Spiderkerala is a website which gives you money liberally for your posts. If your article is well written you will get up to 35 rupees from here. In addition to this you will be selected for various awards. Look at the Special Awards Winners of March.

Loving to see your active participation here. Happy to hear from you.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.