You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Celebrities should behave themselves – “kavya madhavan’s first vote”

Kavya Madhavan is a well known celebrity not only in Kerala but also in South India. You may heard about the latest issue occurred in a poling station when Kavya Madhavan reached to do her first vote. Public respect and give preferences and priorities to celebrities. But celebrities are not supposed to think that these are their right or privilege. These all are only considerations from the public. When we go to a public place we have to consider others also. In this case, there were old people and others were standing in the queue since hours. Many of them may have physical weaknesses also. When they are waiting for their turn, in queue, they will not allow anybody to enter into the poling booth directly without waiting. Kavya Madhavan said that she and her family want to go somewhere else after voting. I would like to remind her that all the people waiting there have their own appointments and they are busy in their level. Celebrities are also members of public. The rules of public place are applicable for them also. Celebrities are made by the public. Public are not made by the celebrities.

What is your opinion about the behavior of celebrities in public places?
    I personally support the fact that the only celebrities to do in that fashion was Kavya Madhavan, there were many other celebrities who were standing in queues for voting like suraj venjaramoodu, the candidate shukkor from alappuzha etc. The videos of these people standing in queues are available.

The main comedy is that no one can think how she believed that the people there would allow her to enter the booth directly, the video was really a big comedy and am proud of that guy who stopped her single handed.

With regards,

Jithinsha

I congratulate the guy who raised voice against Kavya's performance in poling booth.

ഇത്തരത്തില്‍ രാഷ്ട്രബോധാമോ , രാഷ്ട്രീയബോദ്യമോ ഇല്ലാത്ത വ്യക്തികളുടെ മണ്ടത്തരങ്ങള്‍ക്ക് നമ്മള്‍ എന്തിനു ഇത്ര പ്രാധാന്യം നല്‍കണം
    ഇതേ വ്യക്തി തന്നെ ഒരു candidate വേണ്ടി പ്രച്ചരരണത്തിന് പോയിരുന്നു കാണേണ്ട തമാശ തന്നെ ആയിരുന്നു , ഇതര ക്കാരില്‍ നിന്നും ഇതുപോലുള്ള മണ്ടത്തരങ്ങള്‍ ഇനിയും പ്രദീഷിക്കം

In a democratic country, every man has the common and equal rights.Being a celebrity doesnt mean that he/she can come front in a queue and cast the vote.I wholeheartedly congratulate the man who opposed Kavya in this matter and brought public attention. If this was not given much care and attention, the same mistake will be followed by others later on.

Debutant - busy actor of the year - most glamarous actor - highly 'fanned actor' .Growth of an actor in the industry goes somewhat like that .I would like take the last one - the 'fan'ned actor's. It's we who goes behind these actors without any brain, but definetly with a idiotic tag 'fan'. Coined situation itself proves the atitude and the mental maturity of these celebrity 'leaders' towards the society. I felt ashamed to see the response of the actress Kavya Madhavan in the situation. ( I couldn't give attention to not even a ad of the actress after the incident).
    Incidents like this often happens when people with deficient social values reach the front stream of society. Celebrities have their own value and importance - but they should not forget that their 'freedom ends where other's nose begins' .Society should be very sensitive to issues like this ("hello whoever stopped kavya ,if have some free time, come and join our spiderkerala!").
    We should love actors or celebrities for their only talents not their "real life Drama's"

safvan p

The behaviour of celebrities in public places does sometimes become insane . Taking the instance of Kavya Madhavan going to vote and refusing to stay in the line is a matter of ego . She should abide by the rules . She is not physically ill and her age is not so high that she should get any consideration .

It is the duty if the citizen to react to social issues . Their voice should be loud and clear . When a person strongly refused to allow Kavya Madhavan to vote without standing in the queue , she reacted to the media by saying that why he should ahve so much problem due to her . This is not the way she should have acted .

Celebrities do try to indicate their presence in the crowd , by showing some mistake , often done intentionally . One such example which I remeber took plac for the elctions conducted two years ago - the Loksabha elections . Actor Mammootty came to vote but on reaching the polling booth and seeing his fans , he realised that he forgot his identity card . What does this indicate .It really looked like a cooked up incident to me .

Celebrities should try to be themselves while in public and not 'act' there as well .

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.