You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Will Kochi Tuskers bring the IPL Cup home?

Though there were many controversies regarding our team from the beginning - let it be the ones regarding the shares, the involvement of Shashi Tarur and Sunanda Pushkar, naming the team, selection process, auction, regarding the homeground and the selling the tickets. We had nothing to loose, but come , show the strength and yes, Fight to victory! We started as zeroes but could defeat some strong, experienced and prominent teams in IPL.

So, there are still chances for our smart players to bring the cup home.

What is your opinion?
    Hello Makhzoodha , I welcomes you on behalf of the whole team of Spider Kerala. The topic related to this is discussing in a different forum thread as an active Group Discussion. Members can discuss and share their thoughts and can win exciting cash credits. I am giving the link to the thread here, you can share your views whether 'Kochi bring the IPL Cup home' in this thread.

Who will Win IPL-Active GD

Forum topic is intended for only discussing very very important topics. There is no need to come with forum threads for each and every topics. Within two days, you starts few forum threads, I appreciate your good starting. But in future, you should only come with topics that really need a discussion. Also, you came with good replies to some of the old posts. We don't want to rewind the old forum topics to the attention of new members unless the topic really deserves it. Even though some of the old posts have mettle to express our views today, you should select them carefully. Hope you understand what I told. By initiating forum topics and giving replies to them, you proved your self to be good. So try to concentrate more on posting articles along with sharing your thoughts through forums. Wish you a very good journey in Spider Kerala.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

hai Roshin,
    that response was worthy - for a beginner like me.
    thanks for your detailed and clear response.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.