You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to post feed back in the form page because there no pages displayed?

Hello sir,

I did not understand your words. I am entering in Form update page and select a subject and reading the subject. But i could not submit my review or feedback because the site says please sign in and post response. But i am in the site, what is the problem. So i am not coming in spiderkerala. Most of the time i am working with IRC. Please clear this problem because i loved spiderkerala.
    Hello Rajesh,

First of All Welcome to Spider Kerala, You can share your knowledge to the whole world and can earn cash from your posts. Since your are working with IRC, I don't want to go to the Posting guidelines and Rules. But you must follow them while posting forum topics and resources.

You mentioned that you cannot post feed back to FORM posts. Rajesh, it is Forum, not form. In your first thread also, you posted it as Form. Avoid this type of spelling errors in future. You must use proper spelling and grammer in forum posts and resources.

You can experiences this type of problem in most of the spider sites. I think you can also felt some thing like this in IRC too. If not, don't worry, I will give you the reason and solution. Most of them time once you login to the site, you can post responses to the forum posts. But sometimes, you are going to read all the posts for a quite long time after the login. In this case, when you want to post a response, it will show the Sign In option, but the online status may still show you as online. Also, you may open the new topics in new Tab or New page in your browser, in this case also, the same problem will be there. For avoiding this, you can open the page in the same page/Tab itself. If you open the page in new tab/Page and it shows you the sign In option, Just sign in once more, it will not harm to you. From then on, you will not experience this problem. Hope you understand what I said. Ask your doubts related to this as a response to this thread. Don't put more threads for the same question.

With Regards,
    Sobhana K.B

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valued reply. Ok i will try to post contents without spelling mistakes. I did not understand your advice correctly.

With Regards,

Rajesh.R

I too had the problem mentioned by Sri Rajesh. It used to be annoying and frustrating. Now I do not have the problem as I have learnt about this. Of course I am still learning newer aspects of the site.

Whenever I feel that I am at the dead end I used to contact for help from the experts like Sri Rajesh and used to help from the web master, editors and knowledgeable members.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.