You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Number of participants seems reducing.

Dear webmasters,
    Though the member's page shows that Spiderkerala.net is a community with about 7710 registered members, the forum and poll response seems to be very less. Resource participation is also very less. Have we lost the power to react to the unpleasant incidents happening around us? There are only very few active members seems to be participating. Try to work out some incentives or promotions to attract more members to take part effectively.

Harshan
    Precisely your statement is true, for me. There is a need to ponder over this point, critically analyze it for a remedial solution. I kept away from Spider Kerala for sometime as it was found to be concentrating more on Cricket World Cup and IPL although I remain a sportsman. A malayalee website should concentrate on topics of general importance like launch of Malayalam language as the first subject - a hot issue rather than acting like a sports channel. I believe, though not late, webmasters would react to your statement, Sir.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

I too agree with you. The number of people participating in posting articles at SPK is reducing a lot now. I think it's because the reward programs and contests have been stopped for the time being. If these programs are brought back, i'm sure more people will be interested to take part and make the site more successful.

There is definitely a problem with the discussion forum. Threads based on new topics are not seen posted. Also no comments are coming on certain useful topics. In resources section also limited topics are chosen by contributors. There are umpteen topics under the sun on which one can share their views. So let each one of us come out with new threads/topics which invites the attention of readers.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.