You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Hi spiderkerala ... I'm new to this site !

Hello dear members of SpiderKerala,
    I'm a student doing B.Arch. I'm new to this site. I have many aspirations and inspirations. Reading and writing include in the list of my passions. I'll try my best to make this a popular website.
    Meera :)
    Hello Meera,

Welcome to Spiderkerala. This is a good opportunity to share what you have and earn cool cash credits and special awards from this site. I suggest you to go through the New member FAQ and Content Posting Guidelines of this site.

Wish you all the best

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Hai meeera,
    It is a good site it help u furthur studies

Hai Meera,
    Warm welcome to SpiderKerala. First go through the topics mentioned by Roshan and learn about the website. It is very simple to understand the working of this website, if you spend a 30 minutes here. Then start posting in SpiderKerala and be a good member of SpiderKerala.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello,
    You are welcome to this group of knowledge sharing. I think you and the another new member Mythili are friends and are from the same institution. Both of have used the same phrase 'aspirations and inspirations'!
    We expect and look forward to your rich resources from the field of architecture. Also you can highlight the principles of 'Vasthu', which has become a craze among everybody who go for new constructions.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Hello Meera,
    Your warm welcome in the Spider Kerala from my side as the member of this site. It is a great chance for you to share your knowledge in this site and you can get cash credits and rewards here for your knowledgeable postings.
    With Regards,
    -Gopal Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.