You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

"first day in spiderkerala"

22 june 2011 wednesday is the first day i joined in spiderkerala. actually i thought of improving my general knowledge at that time i came to know about the spiderkerala from my friends -4shades. meera and mythili who are also members in this in website. am happy when i came to know about this and i thought of becoming a member of this ,thus i joined.
    Hello Safa,

Welcome to Spiderkerala. I am sure that this site will improve your general awareness. We have lots of updated and useful articles and have special tabs for group discussions and all. And the most attractive feature is that you will be paid for each and every quality self written contents you post and also have an opportunity to apply for google adsense through this site. Hope you will never miss this golden opportunity! I suggest you to go through the New Member FAQ and Content Posting Guidelines before you start posting!

Happy posting..!

With Regards
    Roshan Salim

Congratulations and welcome for your joining the SpiderKerala group. You will find it interesting, useful and educational. It is a platform for your articles.

Wish you good luck

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hello Safa, Welcome to SpiderKerala. SpiderKerala gives an unique opportunity for internet users to earn money while sharing knowledge. Try to post some good articles here and be a part of this big website.
    Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hello safa,
    A warm welcome to Spider Kerala. In this site, we can earn with learn things. We can increase our knowledge and can get some cash credits by posting in different- 2 sections. Well with a hard work and posting some good quality article we can increase our earnings. Well Best of Luck for your future with Spider Kerala.
    With Regards,
    -Gopal Singh

Welcome and you took a good decision when you decided to join this site. Here you will find a team of members, rather a family, who can take you as one among them and help you in your search for knowledge, especially relating to Kerala.
    At the same time you also know several things, which many of us do not know, which can be shared through these forum. Kerala is a small state, but it has a variety of cultures having long past. Try to think about these and also get them from your elders or other friends and share those with us.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.