You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Reproducing Old Song in Tejabhai and family is Good or Bad? Discuss

Now a days it is seen that reproducing old songs is a trend. We can find that an old song is reproduced in Tejabhai and Family, the latest film of Prithvi raj. What is the general opinion about this behavior? Is it good or bad?
    There is nothing wrong in using an old song. Normally this will be of some hit song which may linger in our minds. If the film has any scene where the character is trying to listen radio or T V it is to have an old appropriate song to make the scene natural. If it is just without any context it may not be appropriate.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hi monish,
    In my opinion ,it is very bad activity because each and every song has it's on importance especially old songs.By remaking it will go to another state,that will lost it's basic structure.That will affect so many peoples ,they like to it in old forms.More over it is bad thing re arranging old songs for new generation trends,because a song making process is very difficult ,a lyrics writer hard work can see there.So we must seriously take this issue ,this remaking never promote our self.

with regards
    Ajmal

Thank you friends for your responses. I think Ajmal said the correct statement. Songs need not be reproduced like this. I also agree with Mr. Ramanathan. If songs are reproduced in a suitable context it will be good. We can see an example for this in Super star Mammootty's film "LOUDSPEAKER".

It is not a good trend that reproducing old songs.. Nowadays remixes are very common. But i think the remixes of old songs is an unwanted thing, Because every songs have it's on beauty. I love old songs, because my father taught me the beauty of that songs. At that time song composing was much more difficult than now. I hate people doing bad remixes of good old songs.
    In bollywood it is very common that making a song and also it's remix too. That may supportive. Because it is the original work of the composer.
    All musicians may compose new musics, that should be better. Music is a divine art. Please don't misuse it..

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.