You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New Member to the family

I am Jabir Aslam.Studying B.tech in MEA engineering College.
    Now i am member of spiderkerala.
    Hai Jabir

I welcome you to our family on behalf of all members of SPK. SPK is a website from which from can earn knowledge as well as a regular income for us. All you have to do is to post articles regarding Kerala. More over SPK also shares 90% of the adsense revenue once your google adsense account get approved. For that you have to post good quality articles.

Before posting articles in this website, we suggest you to go through the frequently asked questions:

New Member - FAQ

Content Posting Guidelines

We also expect your active participation in the Forum section. Also participate in all contests offered to the SPK members by our webmaster. I am wishing you a nice journey in SPK. We welcome all queries regarding SPK

Regards

Ibrahim N

Hello Jabir,
    Warm welcome to SpiderKerala family. This is the website which you can share anything about Kerala. You can post anything like current scenarios of Kerala, tourist places in Kerala, Institutions in Kerala, profile of famous personalities born in Kerala, News about Kerala or any other. The above said topics are only examples and you are allowed to write anything related to Kerala in this website. The only thing is it should be self written.

For knowing more about the website go through the help topics. If you don't understand any feature of the website ask your doubts throug forum and we are happy to help you.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

Hi Ibrahim and Nijin
    Thank you for the information. SPK is a new experience for me.Once again I thanking you for the graet helping mentality

Regards
    Jabir Aslam

Hello Jabir

Welcome to our family 'SpiderKerala'. We welcome your new initiatives of knowledge sharing in this site. Kindly give your writing skills for SpiderKerala and I hope that definitely it will improve your knowledge also. Before writing articles carefully read the guidelines so that you can avoid mistakes. Let's start sharing and learning knowledge about Kerala.

Regards

Hi Aslam
    Welcome to the Knowledge Sharing Site Named Spider Kerala.Here you can Post anything related Kerala.But Copy pasting fro other sites ,printed documents not allowed in spiderKerala.You can make money from this following ways,By posting articles related to Kerala,Post topics in forum section if you want opinion of other members .You can apply Google Adsence account if you achieve minimum requirements for this.Also you can participate Contests offered by Spider Kerala.As a new member Following links may help you.

Wish you a success in SpiderKerala Journey.
    With regards
    Ajmal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.