In this article, I will explain what are cash credits and how to convert them to real cash.
Cash credits are real cash we give for various contributions in the site. Cash credits are given for several activities in this site including content posting. Cash credits will be accumulated in the member's profile and will be paid out to the when it reaches a minimum amount.
Different ways to earn cash credits
There are several ways you can earn cash credits from this site. Some of the most common ways are listed below:
1. Post content in various sections of this site. This is the easiest way to earn cash rewards from us. If you have good writing skills, you can write articles in our resources section about any topic relevant to this site.
2. Refer your friends using your referral link. When your referral friends join and contribute in this site, you will get referral bonus. As the referred member earns higher levels, you will get higher bonus amount.
3. Participate in various contests that we announce from time to time. Most of the contests offer cash rewards.
Cash credits are assigned to the posts only after an editor manually review your posts. Cash credits assigned to individual posts may not be added to your total cash earnings until you re calculate your earnings using the option in "Manage My Account" page.
Follow the steps to re calculate your total cash credits:
1. Click on your name in the leftbar. It will take you to the "Manage My Account" page.
2. Click on "Re calculate my cash credits" link in that page. After you click on it, the total cash credits will be recalculated and the link will be disabled temporarily to avoid multiple clicks.
Cash credits can be received by the member in their bank accounts when it reaches the minimum payout amount.