You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Do you think the decision of construction Shahre Mubarak is right?

The construction of the biggest mosque in India has started. But the controversy still remains that the holly hair of islamic prophet is a truth or not. The complete proof of this hair is not yet submitted properly. The other reason for the controversy is that there is no need of a mosque with a budget of 40 crore INR. With this amount a number of mosques can be constructed in several part of the state and nation.
    The holly hair of islamic prophet is not truth . Above 1400 years where the hair ? The hair very long that not prophet. Proof of this hair is not yet submitted properly why? That is wrong. I say 'not submitt proof that not truth'
    mosque constructed is a business .who is prayer in the mosque ?

Regards

Hi muhammed,
    I think decision for construction of biggest mosque in India is completely wrong.As the name indicate (Biggest mosque)we can understand the aim of construction.I have one question,why they constructing the big budget mosque for keeping hair of prophet.

In my opinion give proper answer for all quries related prophet hair.
    With regards
    Ajmal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.