You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Faul play of idea star singer season 5

HAI TO ALL

THIS IS SIDDIQUE FROM ALWAYE(COCHIN). I SEE MANY MALPRACTICE IN THE IDEA STAR SINGER CONTEST PROGRAMS. PEOPLE LIKE US MAY ENJOY THE ENTERTAINMENT BUT BY HEAVEN SAKE DO NOT SEND YOUR "VALID SMS " AND MAKE THEM ALL (INCLUDING JUDGES ) LAZY PEOPLE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR NOT SENDING SMS TO SUCH PROGRAMS. KINDLY READ THE FOLLOWING AS I FOUND LAST DAY IN THE IDEA STAR SINGER SEASON 5 PROGRAM.

MY COMMENTS

IDEA STAR SINGER SEASON 5 :

KALPANA IS NOT A GOOD SINGER. SHE WAS ONLY AN ACTOR - AS SHE EXPECTED FIRST PRIZE ALREADY FROM K.J DAS'S RECOMMENDATION. MRIDULA AND ANTONY WERE GREAT SINGERS.THIS IS SOME FAUL PLAY I EVEN DOUBT IT FROM SINGER K.J.DAS. DID HE COME TO RECOMMEND FOR KALPANA ALONE ONLY? IS HE SOME MAD PERSON TO STAND UP & APPRECIATE WHEN NO ONE WAS STOODUP. NOT ONLY THAT KALPANA WAS VERY BACK THAN ANTONY IN RANKING. WHY THIS FAUL PLAY FROM IDEA STAR SINGER GROUP? WHY U DIDNT SHOW UP THE SMS RESULTS UPDATED AT EVERY MOMMENT? THEN WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SENDING SMS FROM US? DO YOU ALL DO SOME FAUL PLAY?

BUT I WISH MRIDULA AND ANTONY FOR ALL SUCCESS. HERE AFTER WE ALL NOT GOIN TO SEND SMS TO SUPPORT SINGERS. YOU KNOW WHY? EVEN IF WE SEND IT FOR SINGERS LET THEM NO NEED TO SING ON STAGE BECAUSE ALL MOBILE COMPANY CARE ONLY ON THIER SMS AND GAIN PROFITS AND WE SEND SMS THEY WONT GIVE PRIZES TO SINGERS LIKE MRIDULA OR ANTONY OR ANY DESERVING PEOPLE LIKE THEM .THEN WHAT IS THE USE? WHERE IS SINCERITY? WHAT A NONSENSE SELECTION OF KALPANA... PLEASE DONT MAKE US FOOLS ..
    PLS GO THRU THE BENEFIT WHAT THEY GET BY GETTING FOR EACH SMS TO THESE PEOPLE ( APPROXIMATELY)

Rs.3. per SMS and roughly 1 lakh sms per day for 1 year.

Do you know how much this is......

Rs. 10.95 crores!!!

Let us see the Income_expenditure sheet for one year

Income = Rs. 10.95 crores

Expenditure:
    1. First prize- Flat- say Rs. 50lakhs or I crore
    2. Second and third prizes -Cars- say Rs. 15 lakhs
    3. Other prizes- say Rs. 10 lakhs
    4. Judges (3 X say-30 lakhs per judge/year) = 90 lakhs
    5. Anchor- say 20 lakhs
    5. conduct of programme (5 programs per week- that is 260 programs per year-260 X say 1 lakh/program = 2.6 crores)
    6. Miscellaneous expenses- say 1crore

Total expenditure = 5.45 crores

Profit = 10.95-5.45 = 5.5crores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot believe.. Yes it is.. This much is the minimum money IDEA and ASIANET get per year.....

This is not the end.....Calculate the one year sponsorship received by ASIANET for the whole 260 programmes...

That again is not the end.... Imagine the huge income received in the grant finals in the open stage of idea star singer (roughly 20 lakh SMS on one day-that is Rs. 60 lakhs!!!!!!)

THINK... SHOULD WE BE FOOLS ANY MORE.... ARE WE NOT 100% LITERATE??.....OPEN YOUR EYES....I M NOT TELLING TO STOP WATCHING ALL THESE REALITY SHOWS... BUT WATCH IT... AND... DONT FOOL YOURSELF BY SENDING SMS.... WHO CARES YOUR VOTE... EXCEPT FOR THAT THREE RUPEES........

SIDDIQUE P.A
    I really appreciate Mr Siddique for the concern for fair play. However in matters like arts, things will not be simple like mathematics where things are clear. who ever adds 2 + 2 has to reach the answer 4. But in matters like arts, things will be different. There the outcome will depend on the audience i9ncluding he judges and us. Again in a contest or in any event, there is an element of luck. Why cant every one be borne in the family of Ambanai, Tata, Birla, Mithal or some one like that? Coming to the contest, there were many who had to go out of the contest due to some small faults. Finally there were 5 contestants. All of them were quite good in their own way.

Just as you felt that Mrdula or Antony should have been declared as the winner, I personally feel that it should have been Immanuel Henry. Some body else may feel it should have been Akhil Krishnan. There is no end to the probability. In fact I was feeling that one of the judges was trying to favor Mridula from the beginning and was trying to adjust her mark when she was weak and trying tone down others mark when they were very good so that she come out first. There is no dearth for the imaginations of the people. After all the judges are appointed to judge and we have to take as id they have done an impartial job and kept the same. As far as your imputations about Yesudas is concerned, it may a bit far fetched. It is quite possible that just as you like the singing of Mridula and I like that of Immanuel Yesudas might have felt Kalpana's singing better and he appreciated by giving her a standing ovation. In fact I did not like that singing at all. That does not mean it was not good.I fully agree that Mr Yesudas has influenced by his words and actions. He being a very high person as far as music is concerned, his view will be more valuable than ours. Of course we should have our view irrespective of the opinions of others, even if they are like those of Yesudas.

I agree with Siddique that we should not send SMS but not for the reason he mentioned. I feel that the SMS provision is kept to make it easier for the judges to manipulate the winner to some extent. The marks of SMS is marginal. Hence it cannot alter the final marks to a great extent. It can only help to make some adjustment in the final marks. There is know knowing whether same person sends any number of SMS.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.