You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Happy Kerala Piravi for all Malayalees

Hi friends

This is a very special day for all Malayalees, that our Kerala state celebrates its 55th birthday on this November 1st. Kerala has its own culture , tradition, history etc. It is formed on 1956 November first by joining Thiruvithamkoor (Travancore), Cochin and Malabar. Kerala is world famous for its art culture, traditional customs and natural wealth. I think now our state got more attraction this year by founded the great wealth of Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple.

Here I wish all Malayalees a Happy and joyful Kerala Piravi. All Malayalees do make our state valuable by demolish all evils from our minds and from the society

Regards
    I too wish a very happy Keralappiravi to all Malayalees across the globe. Sorry, but here I take the liberty to wish in Malayalam..
    എല്ലാവര്‍ക്കും എന്‍റെ കേരളപ്പിറവി ആശംസകള്‍..

Hi
    My heartily Keralappiravi wishes to all Malayalies. This is very prideful moment for all Keralites.

With Regards
    Ajmal

November first is being celebrated every year as Kerala Piravi day throughout Kerala. Also the week is celebrated as Malayalam week. In Kochi two agencies are celebrating the week, one is the Samastha Kerala Sahitya Parishat and the other is Changampuzha Samskarika Kendram at Edappally.
    Kerala State was formed in 1956 as a state of Malayalam speaking community. Though dialectical differences are there from place to place within Kerala, all have Malayalam as their mother tongue. Similarly, States like Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, etc. also came into being like this.
    Kerala has now 55 years old. (This is Kerala's 56th birth day not 55th).

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.