You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Self Introduction of Nikhitha

Hai friends,

I am Nikhitha jayan. I have completed my Diploma in Travel 7 Tourism. Now I am doing BBA. I am from Kerala. Now I am working in Travels. If you have any doubt in VISA, Passport, Ticket, let me know
    Hi Nikhitha,
    Welcome to SPK. SPK is a unique website from Kerala were you get revenue when you share your knowledge. You can participates discussions in forums, can post articles in resource section, post jobs, classifieds, business, bookmarks and many more. The only condition is it should be self written and must be according to the guidelines of websites.

Please look Revenue opportunities in SpiderKerala.NET to know how you can earn money from SPK and read
    Content Posting Guidelines
    to know more about the website.

I have seen a forum message by you about "Places to visit in Kannur". It is completely copied from another website and I am force to delete the same. Only self written articles will be approved here.

Another important thing is that forums are used for discussions. Only discussion related posts will be approved in forums. If you wish to post the same article again post in article section and it will be approved when you write it in your own words.

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.