You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Hearty Bakri Id fesival Mubarak

Wish all Muslims Bakrid mubarak.

Bakrid also known as Eid ul-Adha, Id-ul-Zuha, Id-ul-Adha and Eid al-Adha. Eid means festival and adha or zuha means sacrifice. Hence it is a festival of sacrifice. The sacrifice is to please the Allah. Bakrid is the 2nd most important festival. The first being Ramadan. Any festival means new dresses or at lest the c leanest dresses. Another important function is feast.

There is a legend about the Bakrid. During the Prophet's time, there was a very severe difficult condition and people and the cattle which was the main food for the people were perishing as if there is curse on the clan of Prophet Muhammad Nabi. Nabi got so much perturbed and wanted appease the Allah by sacrificing his only son Ismail (Ishmael). He was about to severe the head of his son when the Allah appeared with a ram and advised Nabi that he may sacrifice the Ram instead of his son and distribute the cooked mutton to all people. Accordingly the goat was cut and the cooked food was distributed. To commemorate this incident the festival is being celebrated.
    Let all people celebrate this holy Bakrid season with peace and lots of happiness. I wish all of the members a peaceful mind and prayers in this special season. May God bless you all.
    Bakrid Mubarak...

Regards
    Prashob

I wish everyone a happy Bakrid. Let love and peace fill up the hearts of everybody and the world.
    Bakrid Mubarak,
    Nikhil

Hi friends,

I wishes a precious and peaceful Bakrid to all peoples in world.

With regards
    Ajmal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.