You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Adsence account approval Problem.

Hi friends,
    Now i meet five requirements out of six. But my Adsence account not approved by till now. Friends, can you suggest tips to get Adsence account easily through spiderkerala.

With Regards
    Ajmal
    You will have to complete all 6 requirements. Till the 6th one is also completed you will have to wait.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hi sir,
    Thanks for your quick response for my request. By the way is it necessary my account is expire 6 months for Adsence account. I have still a doubt about the sixth requirement.

With regards
    Ajmal

The 6th requirement mentioned is the profile photo upload & verification. In your case it is already complied with as your photo is coming in the posts. As to other requirements you have reached gold level. You have contributed more than 10 valid articles approved. You have received more than 1 prize.

The remaining 2 requirements are Profile details and member active for minimum 6 months. I think you have already given profile with address. The only one left out in that case is 6 months membership. Anyway you can check up for the details. You may be aware of the procedure to check. however I am mentioning the same for reference. When you open a page you will find on the right side column your name under 'My Profile'. If you click your name you will come to 'manage my accounts'. There below the description you will find details about you and the 2nd item is 'View AdSense Profile'. If you open that page by clicking you will find all the 6 items mentioned with a green tick mark or the complied items and a cross with reason for the non compliance.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Hir sir
    Thanks for your valuable information, I again expect your helps and advices.

With regards
    Ajmal

I have benefited from some of your articles and you have benefited from this. That is all.
    With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.