You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to become popular? I am a webdesigner,coder,webmaster and only 15 years old !

Hi all ,

I am from trivandrum and I am studying in 10th class in chinmaya vidyalaya.
    My aim is to become popular and for that , i was trying to learn coding and web designing online from tutorials through net and i started this which i was 13 years.

Now i own one wallpaper site, one forum , one gpt site and one portfolio site.

You can see my works here : www.abconlinesolutions.com

I have many friends from u.s,u.k,can and aus..Also brought many items online from online shopping sites and also getting some gifts from some of my dear friends.

I have earned like 1 lakh since 2010 october.Presently earning like Rs.15,000+ per month.

I have brought things like xbox 360 kinect,mobile,camera,violin and many other stuffs online and from local area with the money i earned.

And now i am gonna become 16 age this december.I want to become popular before my birthday and i have contacted metro manorama but they didn't understand what i told and asked me to write all things in a paper with a photo, but after that i seen yuva , then contacted them and they said they will contact me when their men come to trivandrum , still no response :(

I really want to become famous.So please advise me what to do?

Or if anyone could help me in this situation then please reply to me..

Thanks a lot all..
    The best way is to find what is that you like to do most and get trained in that line and excel in that field. There is no short cut but to do hard work. There are few who are born with some talent and they can be very popular at a very young age like Yesudas and S P Balasubramanian in music. Even they had to work very hard.

You are only 16 years of age and I presume that you might have just completed the SSLC (Matric). If you are not having any in born talent which only you or your family members know you get trained for proficiency in that line so that you may become an outstanding person in the field. otherwise you should concentrate on your academic career at least upto some basic level education. Side by side you may do your present activity without sacrificing the studies.

Please make it a point to remember that there is no substitute for hard work to excel unless there is an element of good luck in your life. You are still very young and has enough time to work hard to become famous.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Thank you sir for your reply.

I am trying my best and as i mentioned , i have been doing this since i was 13 and now i am 15 , so i strongly think that its time for me to get some result for my hard work.

I will be having 10th exams on March 2012.
    I want to attain some popularity and need a way for that , i dont think the people working in metro and yuva understand what i am talking about.They don't show interest to this , therefore i want a better idea for becoming famous..

Thanks again for your reply :)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.