You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Is it Gods own country?

Can you say kerala is really gods own country? I know you can't. Only in the eyes of foreigners kerala is a Gods own country. Malayaly can't say like so. Becase we know the reality and prblems of our country. Some of poets and writers were tells about the nature beauty of kerala and also about kerala people. Now we can see day by day kerala became horror with accidents and attack. Can you say kerala is a Gods own country? I will try my best to keep our kerala neat and tidy. Why foreigners more visit kerala. Because kerala has a rich herittage. Also have some great arts and prgrammes
    Once Kerala was God's own country , but it had changed a lot time before. Actually its Devil's own country now. Everywhere it is terrorism. Its politicians and quotation groups are ruling Kerala now. For money, anyone is ready to kill others. I don't understand how can they do that. The condition of Kerala is worst now, everyday we can see news about murder , raping , suicide , accidents etc. Law and order is inefficient now. Hope that everything will go back to normal like olden days.

Yes, Kerala is gods own country before 10 years backward. And also we see our Kerala daily so we can't think that our Kerala is God's own Country. But foreigners see Kerala on as a tour so in there eye is Kerala is a god's own country

See this picture and say Is Kerala is Gods own country?

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.