You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Latest Kerala News

Watch Venus transit 2012 in Kerala

Venus transit 2012 will be visible in earth on June 6 2012. Keralietes can able to see the illusion at 10. 20. Am. People can see transit by using various techniques. Please refer Venus transit 2012 for more detail about it. Try to avoid direct look of sun during transit period. Improper observation of transit will cause damage for your Eye. So use safe directives for the observation of Venus transit. Peoples can depend Planetarium or star clubs for observation of this rare celestial phenomena.
    Hi shafeer,
    As a new member, I am so much happy to comment on this very particular topic. We all know that Venus transit is a phenomenon in which the venus travels between the earth and the sun. As a result, the shadow of the venus appears in the surface of the sun as a small dot. This phenomenon happened in between 5.22 and 10.22 in the morning. We have to wait untilly the year of 2117 to view another venus transit.

As a Keralite, I was bit disappointed. I was not able to see this phenomenon. The sad fact is that I won't be able to view this phenomenon in future too. Yesterday, the sky was full of rain clouds.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.