You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Actress complaint against the hero of movie Dracula 3 D 2012

Is the actor of Dracula 2012 being an orginal Dracula? actress, Priya(Rajeshwari Nambyar ) has filed a complaint against the actor Sudheer to the the C.I of Tripunithura.
    The culprit who has been acting in malayalam film industry as a villain is now becoming a villain in true life.
    After returning from the shooting location which was Romania, actress said that the actor was disturbing her continuously.She say's that, when she was returning from her dance class on 8th of june 2012, he came in his car and blocked her way keeping the car crossed on road. After that he pulled her out from the car, abused her with bad words and harmed her.
    It is said that sudheer expressed his like to marry Priya. Sudheer is a husband and father of two children. As Sudheer started to continuously irritate her and express his like for marriage, Priya's mother informed his wife. It is said that on this grudge, Sudheer harmed her.
    Tripunithura police informed that Sudheer will be taken in custody soon.
    I am not sure whether the news fake or real. If it is real, then it should be punishable and an bad behavior from an actor. This kind of behavior should not encourages ever and never. Villain characters in movies are only acting, but copying that into real life is really a jungle culture. Let's wait for more news about it. This will make a black mark on Vinayan's upcoming malayalam movie Dracula 3 D 2012.
    Regards
    Shafeer

This news was brought by malayala manorama in today's cochin edition. Its a shame for whole film industry and I do hope police will take necessary action against this. And I do hope he cant cover up this case with his money.

Hi shadia,
    I too have heard this issue and watched the news in the television. As shafeer said, the culprit should be punished. This should be an eye opener. We all should act against the misbehaviour towards woman. I think these issues won't affect the upcoming malayalam movie Dracula 3D.

Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.