You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

School bags: a burden for children?

Hi friends,

Our children have stepped into a new educational year. The new generation children have to suffer a lot by carrying heavy bags. There were many problems in related to the heavy bags. These bags create severe pain in shoulders and many health problems.

I think this is the main problem faced by the students. Do you think whether there is any solution to this problem? I have seen in newspaper that ipads are now replacing the text books in many schools. A major school in Nanjing,China has announced it will start using Apple iPad tablets as the primary medium of instruction. Do you think that it will be helpful? Please have a discussion on this topic.
    Carrying bag is a utter difficult process that children faces. Most of the students are now a days going to CBSE schools in Kerala. They have providing lot of books, that compel children to carry high wait while going to school. These schools have always says that they never talk to children to bring such amount of books, and they demanded books should bring according to time table. Actually time table consists of most of the subjects. So schools have to take proper action to reduce the weights of book, by splitting books into different parts for each term, and reducing subject in each day etc.
    @ Gokul, Providing I pad in school is not at all practicable in Kerala at a sudden implementation. But we can think about in future. Since we have to develop more in field of education to reach the position of providing i pad to student. Its only my opinion

Regards
    Shafeer

I think it is one of the common cause of health problem that seen in the children's. But I-pad is not at all the final solution to such problem. We need a lot of time to providing the i pads in practical case. So the better solutions like substituting the subjects to several sub divisions, use of paper sheets instead of notebooks etc.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.