You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Happy New Year to all

!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!

Today is the Malayalam NEW YEAR Day,the year is 1188, that is the first of Chingam, the month in which the much awaited Onam is celebrated by all Malayalam speaking people.

People are getting ready for Onam celebrations. People have started shopping, though the price of every item is showing an increasing trend. It is true that everybody believe in that old saying "Kanam vittum Onam unnanam".

Wish everybody a happy and prosperous new year.

With warm regards,
    I too wish you happy New Year to you and your family. I also use this opportunity to wish every SPK members, happy New Year and advance Onam wishes.
    Regards
    Shafeer

Happy new year to all. Chingam is the starting month of malayalam year and malayalees have celebrated the Onam festival during Chingam. I wish happy and prosperous new year wish to all SPK members.
    Regards,
    GOKUL

"What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers."

Happy new year to all Keralites residing worldwide. I wish this new year will bring lots of happiness in the lives of all Malayalam people residing in different parts of the world.

• Sign In to post your comments