You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Latest Kerala News

Thilakan is under critical condition

Popular Malayalam movie actor Thilakan is under critical condition. He has been hospitalized before two days due to major heart attack. Now he is in a critical condition and still lay on ventilator. Doctors are not giving any good response. Let's pray for the unequalized acting King Thilakan.
    Really he is a great actor. He gave a lot of good character to malayalam cinema. Let us pray for him.

Malayalam movie actor Thilakan is really good actor in Kerala. I have recently read some review of his movies. Its really super, his movies are really impressive and wonderful. His health condition is really in critical condition now, this is really bad news for his family as well as all malayalam peoples. I hope he will recover soon and will act in many malayalam movies. Me too pray for him, god will give another life for him.

The latest report shows some improvement in his condition. Kerala Government have come forward to meet his hospital expenses. AMMA, the film actors organization also have declared their support to meet his requirements.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Its been a bad year for malayalam cinema in the case of our maestros. Its shocking when we realize that our acting legends fade away or face critical stages. Thilakan have always been an unequaled actor since his debut. A man of short temper he always demanded attention and even does still. Its been amazing how his voice and facial muscles integrate to bring alive his characters with all the blood and flesh the character could ever demand off. Our prayers rise high to heavens on behalf of this metier. He have already won immortality in our hearts. Such an influential actor he is.

I like actor Thilakan.

• Sign In to post your comments