You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Do anyone know where is Meenukunu Beach in kannur

Meenukunnu Beach is best beach to go or stay. It is very good, silence & plenty of oxygen . The sunset is superbe to watch. Just go and try the beauty and people of that area are very good.
    I have heard about the meenkunnu beach, but not visited yet. It will be a great experince. The beach is not so crowded. It is situated near Azhikkode, ten km away from Kannur.

I would like to give more information to you and all regarding the meemkunnu beach. This is very silent beach . From kannur - Jas Paul Bus take Bus no 23 and get done near meenukunnu school. From their it is a walkable distance. Form this place you can see Chalad & Navy station. The site is superbe for all the age group. Moreover a good healthy climate & good people make the site more beautyfull.
    K K Manoj Kumar

Its really great news yaar. I too heard about this beach. I think it is one of the best tourist place. Kannur is always famous place for colleges and tourist places. It has some other famous schools also. yes you are right manoj, It has good health environment, that's why we have seen lots of colleges there. Its really wonderful place in Kerala.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A

Now you will get more tourist at kannur beach as one Airport is comming at Kannur. We can reach Meenukunu via Mangalore . Manglore is also having airport. This beach is good for Film Shooting . Father day shooting was near kannur ie. near chalad .which is kannur.
    K K Manoj Kumar

Oh really its great news for us. Because airports are one of the greatest advantage of one city. So Kannur now received all transport facilities too. I think Kerala is one of the best tourist place which having all type of facilities. Its great to see about Kerala and its features. Its really wonderful think about Kerala. So Whatever this new airport bring more famous for Kannur place.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A

• Sign In to post your comments