You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Teaching on Teacher day

It would be a good time that student teach on a sep 5 th ,2012.It is a great chance for all the student to act as a teacher for one day. Morever over teaching is one of the best profession out of all other profession. As in this profession every individual will have to meet, learn from teacher. Can anyone show any other respected profession like this.
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K K Manoj Kumar

This is the first time i hear this history behind the day and it has been encouraging. Proud to be an Indian where such an Indian ruled

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K K Manoj Kumar

Today is teachers day in all over India. Its time to share our experience in our teachers day. I already updated my teachers day experience in another forum. If you are not share our experience please share your experience here. Do you know onething ? I have send lots of gift for my teachers. Have you send any gifts ? Who is your favorite teacher ? Share your experience here. Teachers are learned from their teachers. So everyone having teachers like mother. Let us celebrate our remaining teachers day by our hot discussion about this day.

By the way thanks too sheethal for create this forum. Its really valuable forum message for this day. Let us make hot discussion here.

Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar.A

Some special to all teachers :
    Thank your teacher who has made such a difference in your life.
    Show respect to your teacher with this warm wish.
    Make your teacher feel special on Teacher Day .
    Those who can, do...Those who can do more, teach."
    When it comes to teaching, they are the best.
    Thank a teacher. Teachers inspire greatness and change lives.

K K Manoj Kumar

• Sign In to post your comments