You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Popular Vegetarian Restaurant in Munnar

Following are some of the famous restaurants in Munnar.

Saravana Bhavan

A part of chain of restaurants all over India, this vegetarian restaurant serves the best authentic South Indian food. Try the Banana Leaf Meals and Dosas, which are both delicious and filling. The place also provides tiffins.
    The place is open from 7:00 am to 9:30 pm and a meal would cost you around INR 80.

Mahaveer Vegetarian Restaurant

As the name suggests, it is a pure vegetarian restaurant which serves North Indian food. The food is freshly prepared so don't mind if your order takes 15 to 20 minutes to come. Located in the heart of Munnar, their Thali meals are a must try.
    A meal would cost you around INR 100

Galaxy Restaurant

Situated in the Misty Mountain Resort, the restaurant serves tasty vegetarian Indian food. The eating option is mostly a buffet with a lot of varieties to choose from. A very decent restaurant with a courteous staff, the restaurant boasts of a diverse menu.

SN Restaurant

One of the most popular restaurants in Munnar, it seems to be always full. It serves delectable Indian cuisine with varied items in the menu. Do try Dosa for breakfast which is yummy as well as light on the pocket.
    A meal would cost you between INR 30 to INR 80.
    Hi Reubeen,
    Thanks for the useful information. It is difficult to find a good restaurant in any places. Anyway thanks for the information.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Reubeen,
    it is a useful information you posted .The place like Munnar,it is very difficult to find a good restaurants. From my friend words I heard about the Galaxy Restaurant,from his word i think it is decent restaurant safe to taste Indian dishes any way thanks for your valuable information.

regard
    sirash khan

• Sign In to post your comments