You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Kerala government honored actress Asin

Asin Thottumkal received an award from its own community and hometown, which give an extra energy to his the experience. Asin received the award for her upcoming film and traveling. She was honored by the government of Kerala for her achievements and success in the field of entertainment Says Asin, "I'm honored and humbled. It was amazing to receive the award on my home soil." she was accompanied by her parents and she wear a typical white and gold Kerala sari
    Asin was first acted in a Malayalam film still a teenager. she was born and grew up in Kochi. In 2008 asin began doing South films. She did Hindi films with Ghajini in 2008,and she is now a part of the Bollywood.
    Asin have always been one of my favorites in the film genre. She have always out done herself with each new film and have become a strong influence in the Tamil and other South Indian film industry and have now conquered the heights of Bollywood as such. it is really exciting that even though Bollywood have only seen a countable few of her roles there it is a very notable point that in all those films she have co starred the super stars of Bollywood like Amir Khan in her Hindi debut, Ghajini, Salman Khan and Ajay Devgun in London Dreams, Akshay Kumar in his latest release and follow up of the Khiladi series. It is very acceptable that she have been honoured by the Kerala Government for her achievements and contributions. I am really happy for her. She is a very intelligent actor who never fails in picking up the right roles and to give out her best talents. Always an adorable sweet girl.

Hi Gayathri,

it is very glad to here and thanks for your response and your valuable comments about Asin the young super glamor's actress .Yes she is doing well in Bollywood she did her first Bollywood film "Ghajini" in 2008. As a malayalee we have a proud about her. Asin was first acted in a malayalam movie. She is a cute Cochin girl with infinite talent. She was honored by the government of Kerala for her achievements in her film carrier. Hope she can make some more achievements in the Indian film industry.

Hi sirash,
    Thanks for the news. Before one year Asin was important actress in Tamil movies. After her Bollywood debut, she is out from tamil movies. I also her fan. Her new bollywood film released soon.

Regards
    SULTHAN

Congrats to Asin Thottumkal, she is indeed a great actor and a pretty women too. It is a pleasure to everyone when we receive an award from our birth soil, that is what has happened here too. Her joy will be beyond expressions and words. Hope she gets many awards in future too.

• Sign In to post your comments