You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Fahadh Faasil plays a double role in Olipporu’

The new Fahadh Faasil film "Olipporu" directed by A V Sasidharan. The central character of this film is Fahadh Faasil. The rest of the main characters are Kalabhavan Mani, Sidharth Bharathan and Zarina Wahab. The shooting of the film will start in December.

The film is about a show organized by certain writers which they are active in bloggers, but a key member named olipporaali his pseudonym while writing his blogs, is missing and search for the member and the story unfolds

The film is directed by a documentary filmmaker A V Sasidharan makes his debut as a director and this film produced by a group of film lovers in Thrissu. Cinematographer is Manoj Mundayat and the music director is John P Varkey
    Dear sirash khan,
    Thanks for the information. Fahadh Faasil is one of the good actors in youngsters. He acted well in 22 Female Kottayam and Diamond Necklace and also these films are in hit list. He won Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actor in 2011 for chappa kurish and Akam movies. So it will be a good movie for Fahad Fazil.

Regards
    SULTHAN

hi friend,
    Thank you for your valuable response.The good and young actor Fahadh Faasil is one of the growing actor in Malayalam film industry. He have lot of good opportunity in the year 2012. He got many hit films and got lot of young fans .In the film "Olipporu" directed by A V Sasidharan. The central character of this film is Fahadh Faasil. He plays double role in this film.hope that this film is also a new treat to the film viewers.

I think Fahad Fazil and dulquar salman are the next leaders in malayalam movies. Both of them are good actors in youngsters. I am interested on watching youngsters movies.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

hi friend,
    it was a good decision to watching youngster movies .I am also there fans but i will give time to saw the other movies in Malayalam .I will encourage people to saw more youngstes movies.

regards
    sirash khan

Fahadh Faasil has proved himself as a good actor in his earlier movies. Surely he will have the talents of his father and as he comes from a film background, he knows the situation better. A person like that can perform better too. Hope Olipporu will be a great hit. Best of luck to him.

• Sign In to post your comments