You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Thoppil Bhasi Award bagged by “K P A C Lalitha”

In this year the "Thoppil Bhasi Award" is bestowed to the renowned actress K P A C Lalitha. The award will be handed over to K P A C Lalitha on Dec 8. The award is for her significant contributions to the Malayalam film industry, the award instituted by the Thoppili Bhasi Foundation. The award carries Rs. 33,333 cash prize, memento, and certificate. The judging committee consists of the great Malayalam poet O N V Kurup along with the President and Secretary of the Thoppil Bhasi foundation.
    Thanks sirash for the news. K P A C Lalitha is a good actress. She is a member of lot of hit movies. But she is missing in todays movies. I hope that she will back in new movies.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi friend,
    it is glad to being here for making a good response to the post.she is not disappear in the Malayalam film industry. she is doing some mega serials
    and she is always busy with her acting.it was a good and intellectual decisions taken by the Thoppil Bhasi foundation to give this award to k s a c lalitha.

Sorry for my mistake. I am not interested in watching seriels. So I dont know the details of serials. Anyway thanks for the information. Are you a fan of seriels?
    Regards
    SULTHAN

hi friend,
    No i am .But during the intervals of my studies i saw some interesting programs in Malayalam channels and some times i stuck in some characters in those arts,some times it was film ,some times serial,some times it was reality shows..it all part of a good art and some times we love the art and the artist in it that is it.

regards

sirash khan

Congrats to the great actress KPAC Lalitha for getting the Thoppil Bhasi Award. She has an inborn talent in acting and does all the roles given to her perfectly. She truly deserves this award.

• Sign In to post your comments