You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Kollam- Nagercoil MEMU To Be Flagged Off

Now the people of the southern fringes of the state will get a breath, as the long awaited Mainline Electrical Multiple Units (MEMU) train will start its service in Kollam-Nagercoil route. This will be the third MEMU service in Kerala. The first service from Kollam-Ernakulam (Via Alleppey) and the next wil be the Kollam- Ernakulam (Via Kottayam) services. This service could be a boon for the daily travellers from the Kollam – Nagercoil route.

The time schedule of the train service is as follows:

>>Train No: 66304 > Kollam Jn (Departure 11.00AM)> Trivandrum Central(1.15PM) > Nagercoil Jn(3.15PM)- (All days except Friday)

>>Train No: 66305 > Nagercoil Jn (Departure 4.50PM)> Trivandrum central (7.30PM) > Kollam Jn(9.40PM) (All days except Friday)
    I do like this service but i need this service to be within our state ,means local trains.Our govt should introduce this type of local trains to all our rail-transport districts and replace the north express trains model as 'passenger' with this memu model trains.

hi friend
    Thank you for your valuable response.In kerala the most of people depend this type of train for travelling. This type train services will helpful for maintain their annual budget .Most of the people are very satisfied with this service.

regards
    sirash khan

It is a great news that Mainline Electrical Multiple Units (MEMU) train will start its service in Kollam-Nagercoil route. As I am from Kollam, I am really excited.

• Sign In to post your comments