You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Train kills 37 people in India

Dear members, this is a sad story. Some days ago, a train killed about 37 people in India. I believed it happened while they were crossing the track. And in turn the people killed the driver of the train. It is really sad. The government should something this.
    really sad to read this
    have some more info on this.
    Thirty seven people, mostly women and children, were killed in Bihar this morning when an express train ploughed into pilgrims at a remote and poorly connected area in the state's Khagaria district, around 160 km from Patna. The incident at 8:40 am triggered mayhem at the Dhamara Ghat Station, as a violent mob reportedly assaulted the train driver, set trains on fire, vandalized the station and held railway staff hostage.

for various latest government jobs you can visit
    IndianInk

This is very sad and I believe government and the railway authority should do something about this.
    Adesola Adeyeye

Do these people not realize how long it takes a train that size to stop once the driver even applies the brakes? Standing in front of it hoping it will stop for you is simply suicidal, not a reason to riot and beat him mostly to death.

Peasants of subhuman intelligence, sounds like.

I think the government should do something about this incident in order to stop the re-occurence of it in India again.
    Adesola Adeyeye

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.