You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

My neighbouring school gets a Basket ball court

Today the inauguration of a basket ball court was done in the premises of the Government Upper Primary School situated close to my house. It was constructed by the Rotary Club and handed over to the school as a gift. It is a modern type court with the facility to add or reduce the height of the post on both sides.
    This is a good and nice one for that neighbourhood as it will help the people living in the neighbourhood on a daily basis. I hope the people will be able to maintain this facilities.

This will also enhance the growth of the school academically and sport wise. Possibly giants in basketball can be produced to represent the country India in the nearest future.

Adesola Adeyeye

It is very essential for all the schools to have courts for all the sports items. It will help the students to improve their talent in sports and games. Schools should also provide good support for those students who have great skill and ability to improve in sports field as every students won't be having good academic results.

Interest in sports as well as in study can very well go together. There are many such students. Similarly those who are showing interest in arts (music, dance, acting, etc.)can also be good at study and sports.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• Sign In to post your comments