You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Government has increased the limit of subsidized LPG cylinders to 12 per year.

Government has increased the limit of subsidized LPG cylinders to 12 per year.

One of the wrong decisions taken by the Govt . Shame to the Oil Ministry.

Govt is giving 12 subsidized cylinders per connection per year. But according to Oil ministry, 28 cylinders are issuing per connection. per year. Where the rest of the cylinders are going? More than 50% bogus connections draining the exchequer.!
    In order to check the black marketing ,illegal connections Govt has decided to link UID cards with individual gas connections. They could not implement it because of weak administration.
    Now Govt is yielding unscrupulous dealers and political mafia and reversing the decision. Pathetic.!
    Subsidy to public on imported items make no sense. Market rate for LPG in India is less compared to other countries...Remove LPG subsidy in full.

Neeraj
    Hi Friends..!
    I thought everybody will fire me with comments with AK47 for my pinching post…!
    This is a firing place..! You can fire with words and fire with ideas..!
    Regards
    Neeraj.

Neeraj. These topics were early discussed in our forum section. That may be the reason why others are not that much interested in responding to this. Try some unique one. This will also get response as this is the case for many other threads also.

• Sign In to post your comments