You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Events

Today is Kerala people will vote for their leaders

General election in the Loksabha of Kerala takes place today April 10th, 2014. There are twenty Loksabha constituencies in Kerala.

It is an opportunity for the people to vote for the choice of their heart by voting for the right people that can bring development to the state of kerala.

I will like to advice the people to vote wisely because their vote is their power. Happy voting.
    Yes, we in Kerala exercised our right to vote in the booths where our names are included. I took my family with me to caste their votes also. Luckily there was nobody in the queue in our booth, though there were queues in other booths.
    People in Kerala are generally well educated politically. Reading news papers regularly has been a habit among them.

In country sides one can see the site where a person reading a news paper sitting in front of a country tea shop, while others sit around him sipping their tea. This is a regular show in rural hotels in Kerala. There they discuss the latest politics and come out with their own conclusions.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Dear Sankaran, you have just done your civic duties and it is a good one. I always encouraged people to participate in electing credible leaders for their country.
    Adesola Adeyeye

• Sign In to post your comments