You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

61st National Awards makes malayalam film industry proud.

For the 61st National Awards, Suraj Venjaramood who is well known for his comedy roles has now surprised entire malayalam film industry by winning the 'Best Actor' award in the film "Perariyathavar". "North 24 Kaatham" is selected as the best regional film. It is a proud moment for all malayalee film lovers and hope for a bright future for the malayalam film industry.
    It is indeed a credit to our mother tongue and the producers and directors who work sincerely in this field.
    Suraj Venjaramood is a versatile actor, no doubt. Generally comedians are capable of taking up any other character roles. Those acting in serious character roles are very often not capable of taking up comedians roles.
    It is also encouraging to note that the film award committee has started to look into the 'environmental issues' in theme of cinemas. The great threat now the land is facing is the environmental issue. People need to be made aware of this issue through all media, especially through the popular media, cinema. Congratulations to experts at the helm of film award committee.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

I think some of the suraj comedy roles are boring and irritating. He is repeating Thriuvanathpuram language in many films. But when i saw him in serious roles like 'adhaminte makan abhu', 'spirit', 'vishudhan' done a fabulous work. Unfortunately he didn't get this year state award for best actor.
    Malayalees got national awards not only from Malayalam film industry but also from other languages. Lets Hope next year we fetch more awards.

Now the State Awards are also announced and many have been rewarded. We must congratulate each and every who have been awarded.

Suraj Venjaranmood is selected as the best comedian actor. Well he is now both the best actor and best comedian. As I already pointed out the role of a comedian is difficult. But a comedian can take up any other role.

Fahad is no doubt a good actor. He has proved his talents in different roles. He deserves the award.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• Sign In to post your comments