You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Best Article of the Week Award: 11 – 18th August 2014

Dear Members,
    As per our announcement regarding the introduction of 'Best Article of the Week Award', we have selected an article from the 16 articles submitted during the period 11 – 17th August 2014. We are extremely happy to see the increasing quality of articles posted in SpiderKerala. The special award is given to Cijo George for a well crafted article on St Gregorious College Kasaragod. Cash credit of Rs 100 is given to the author.

The articles posted between the period 18th -24th August 2014 will be considered for the next award. Name of selected article and the winner of the current week will be announced on 26th August 2014. Build a good bond with SpiderKerala and earn more. Best Wishes for all members.

Members, do come forward to congratulate Cijo for his achievement.
    Thank you webmaster for appointing one of my article as the best article of the week. I feel proud that i could contribute some valuable contents for the site and wish to built a strong bond with spiderkerala. Its true that many quality resources have now been gifted to SPK by the introduction of this award. I do appreciate the efforts put on by our members and wish this active participation remains for long.

As mentioned above, best article award is again donated in the coming week and i sincerely hope this could create a brilliant platform for the members to get best benefit from the site. As an active member of spiderkerala, it feels great when new such offers are introduced here and thus keeping the authors interested. Thank you.

Congratulations Cijo George Thomas, your article was indeed commendable. Keep up your good work. All the best for future endeavours.

Congratulations Cijo George Thomas!!!

Congrats Cijo for getting the 'Best Article Award'. I am also interested to post articles in the site. Can you please guide me?
    Thank You
    Jeevan Mathew

Congratulations Cijo for achieving the best article award. Hopes you can achieve more awards in future also.

Congratulations Cijo George Thomas for grabbing the Best Article Award. Hope that you continue to be an active member here in SPK.

Congrats Cijo for the great achievement. You are doing a fabulous job for Spiderkerala. Keep going and grab more awards.
    Riyan Philip
    Lead Editor
    SpiderKerala

Cijo. Congratulations for grabbing "the best article award" which really require great talent and depth knowledge about topic selection. You have now proven to be an asset for spiderkerala and your passion and dedication towards the site is truly commentable. Continue this form and keep contributing some big fishes here in spiderkerala. This will be a motivating performance for all the new members and i will try to be an asset for the site. Best of luck and keep up the good work.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.