You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

My doubts to webmaster?

Through this forum i would like to ask my personal doubts in this web page to the webmaster. I hope that the webmaster would answer to each of my doubts.

I have accidently posted two articles showing the same title and same contents. How could i be able to delete one article from it. I have not seen the option delete. Hoping for help either from the members or the webmaster.
    Jose,
    One of your article has been deleted. Your selection of topic was good. But you need to modify the article to make it more professional. I mean, you have to apply a lot of effort.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian
    Webmaster-SPK(SpiderKerala)

Respected webmaster, as you have said, can i modify my resource and resubmit it again. You have changed my resource named V.M.Sudheeran- Profile and Biography into the forum section but it was given no points. So kindly give me answer to my doubtS.

THANK YOU

Jose,
    We are keenly observing your interest in writing articles. But, your basic problem is language. Sit and go through your posts and try to find the problems. Definitely you can make a lot of change in the future and come with good articles.

Riyan Philip
    Lead Editor
    SpiderKerala

• Sign In to post your comments