You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How are you going to celebrate this Onam?

When I remind of Onam the first thing that comes to my mind is the Onam Pookalam,Onam sadhya and the different games I play with my cousins, really Onam is a festival in my households. During Onam I and my cousins rise early in the morning and go to the hills to pluck flowers to make the pookalam and the Sadhya is really a treat for the tongues. But thins has changed a lot these years ,now everyone is in front of the TV to watch the latest Onam blockbusters.Todat Onam sadhya and pookalam are history. Today Onam is celebrated only on clubs . During Onam or Kerala is creating record every year in opening alcohol bottles. And I hope this Onam would be a variety one.
    Share you Onam experience with Spiderkerala
    I would like to make this year's Onam the most memorable days of my life. I have several plans to do while my college closes for Onam vacations. Hope i could do all the fascinating and adventurous stuffs which i have been dreaming for long. Advance Onam wishes to all spiderkerala members. Culture some memories this season. Thank you.

Onam according to me is a time of happiness and enjoyments. I have several plans of what to do here in this Onam. As every child i would like to watch films the most. In television there would be blockbuster films in every channels. And most importantly i am a cricket lover and i would never miss a cricket game during these onam days. I would enjoy much watching films and playing games here down in my computer. There would be my family reunion which i am waiting for eagerly. Thus i hope that Onam comes soon to me.

THANK YOU

• Sign In to post your comments