You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Passion to be a writer

Just nw i hv cmpltd my novel and short stories. Iam tryng to publish it ,suddenly i realzd , im wanderng i hav lost my way
    Dear member, please keep in mind that spiderkerala is a blog where you share informative articles for viewers and make discussions with members. As you are a new member you need to learn many things before starting to contribute some serious contents. In this particular thread you have written the disruption in messaging format and also there is errors in punctuations applied, this is not allowed here. But its okay as forum section is provided for such reasons so that our new members could learn more. Our editors and senior members will guide throughout these days until you become an expert here. Hope you understand my point and keep on contributing here and you could improve a lot just like me. I was a kid in writing contents when i joined SPK but i have now improved much with the guidance of the the webmaster and other members. Best wishes.

I really want to encourage to proceed with the publishing of your resources. Life is all about courage though challenges will come but be encourage to move forward.
    Adesola Adeyeye

• Sign In to post your comments