You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Rejection of my article

It is really disheartening to find that whatever article is posted by me is rejected. Yesterday I posted article on recipes and was rejected and i got a response that it might be due to more number of articles in recipes. Today I posted an article on Malala and it is also rejected. I wanted to know how an article should be. I followed all the necessary steps to post an article but still it is rejected. Kindly do the needful. If this continues I will be losing interest in posting an article. Expecting an appropriate response without any justifications
    Spiderkerala permits you to write article only about Kerala. Is malala from Kerala?

Deepa, while writing articles one should always keep in mind that we need articles that could draw more readers. Recipes and all are good if posted as forums or you could club many recipes like 4 to 5 and post as article. For example you could write articles like "main dishes for Christmas", "top 5 Kerala recipes", and club few recipes. More over spider kerala now promotes biographies and profile more than recipes you should read articles posted by experienced members and learn from them. One should never be disheartened by the small set backs. These small step backs could become giant leaps towards success so just focus and try finding good topics for the articles. All the best for your future articles, hope you will continue posting and also remember to be active in forum writing. Farewell.

• Sign In to post your comments