You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Making a campaign for spiderkerala

Hello Sir,
    I had joined this site two months back. But I could not continue my track in spiderkerala because I was so busy in actively participating in ISC. Its great to be back here again. I do wonder about the successful journey of ISC. Its true that spiderkerala has got a good start. But comparing with other sister sites I think spiderkerala has to do some active campaign to promote this site. I got information about this site form ISC. There are many active keralites who show interest in participation in ISC so do I think we have to do something to be part of this race.
    Hello Sir,

We are improving slowly and steadily. The current Alexa ranking of SpiderKerala.Net is 8504 in India (18/09/10) and we are receiving about 6500 daily page views according to websiteoutlook.com.

Currently we have an active contest 'Member of the month' and soon we will introduce many contest for our active members.

Regards,
    Syam.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.