You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Write about Oommen Chandy and earn revenue

The assembly elections are around the corner. There are few leaders who is projected to become the next chief minister of Kerala.

We are starting an interesting series of keyword contests. We will ask you to write resources on leaders in Kerala who has the potential to become next chief minister. Let us start with Mr Oommen Chandy, who is our ex chief minister and leader of UDF.

Rules:

1. You can prepare articles on any topics related to Oommen Chandy
    2. You must post the article in our resources section.
    3. The title must contain the words 'Oommen Chandy'.
    4. The post must be self written and should not be reproduced from any other sources.
    5. The contest ends on 31 Dec 2010.
    6. The winner will be given Rs 100 cash credits and 100 special points.
    7. All participating resources will be given very good cash credits.
    8. After you post the resource, you must post a link to your resource as a response to this thread.

Sample titles for resources:

Oommen Chandy's school life
    Oommen Chandy's college life
    Oommen Chandy's political life
    Oommen Chandy's wife and children
    Oommen Chandy's family
    Oommen Chandy's parents
    Birth place of Oommen Chandy
    Educational background of Oommen Chandy
    Past elections of Oommen Chandy

We recommend you post separate resources on each topic rather than posting a huge resource with all topics in it.

Each resource must be atleast 8~10 sentences.
    I have submitted one article on Oommen Chandy's Political life. The link is as follows:
    http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/3626-Oommen-Chandy-s-Political-Life.aspx

regards
    Nibil

Regards

Ibrahim N

Dear Webmaster
    As per the guidelines of this titles, I posted a article on the political life of Oommen Chandy. But the credit points and the cash credit (as described in the announcement) given to the article is 5 and 0 rupees respectively.

Regards

Ibrahim N

I have updated the points and cash.

If you have other completely self written posts which are given lower points/cash than it deserve, please send me them through Google Talk and I will update the rewards.

Our policy is to encourage self written content and rewards according to the quality.

"Kunjunju" later known as OOMMAN CHANDY was born to Chandy and Baby Chandy in a Syriac Orthodox family on 31 October 1943 in Kumarakom in Kottayam Dist. In the early student's life, he was an activist of KSU and subsequently ventured to serious politics. He was the president of KSU for the State during 1967 to 1969. Later he became the President of the State Youth Congress in 1970. Under the tutelage of Mr Clean, Shri AK Antony, he wore the ministerial dress as Labour Minister during 1977-1978. In 1981, when the great leader Shri K Karunakaran was the Chief Minister , Mr Oomman Chandy was given the Home ministry and later in 1991, he was the Finance Minister. He later became the Chief Minister on 1st Oct 2004. In 2006 he was unseated by the CPM led LDF.

Volumes can be written on his success and the marathon undefeated ride that he has been doing in the arena of PUTHUPALLY is a classic example which has no parallel. Prior to his entry in the Electorate as a candidate, Puthupally was the seat of CPM but in 1970, Oomman Chandy defeated the sitting member of CPM by 7288. Thus started the unbridled movement in the Constituency. Subsequently, his victory's margin were (1) 1977 - 15910 (2) 1980 - 13659 (3) 1982 - 15983, (4) 1987 - 9167 (5) 1991 - 13811 (6) 1996 - 10155 (7) 2001 - 12575 (8) 2006 - 19863.

He remains loyal to the Keralites and his focus remains to the State, her people and their welfare. The undefeated stint he has been keeping in Puthupally is an eye opener to one and all who face defeats in their own constituencies. Under his leadership, the State KERALA can reach a higher level standards in terms of prosperity and human welfare.

Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Sreekumar Nair,

You should post the above information as a resource in our resources section.

http://www.spiderkerala.net/forum/624-Write-about-Oommen-Chandy-earn-revenue.aspx

I have done it and hope it is OKAY

Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

The url you just gave above is the url of this forum thread. You should give the url of the resource you posted, which is this:

http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/3654-Omman-Chandy-alias-Puthupally-General.aspx

I have approved it now.

Also, you added 3 exclamation marks at the end of the title, which is not allowed. I have removed it.

okay.. thanks and i shall take care of them in future.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

Is it possible to post more than one resource in this subject by a single person?? Or Should it be a single one alone???

Thomas,

Multiple resources are allowed. In fact, we suggest you post several resources on various aspects of the given topic.

Each post must be atleast 10 sentences long.

You may even take small topics like Oomen Chandy's son, Oomen Chandy's wife, Oomen Chandy's family etc, as long as you can write meaningfully on the topic.

I had posted a resource..
    the link is as follows
    http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/ViewResource.aspx?resourceId=3690

faithfully
    thomas

I have submitted a resource on "Past elections of Oommen Chandy in Puthuppally
    The linkis as follows
    http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/3691-Past-Kerala-State-Elections-Of-Oommen-Chandy.aspx

Regards
    Nibil

Regards

Ibrahim N

Thomas,

Few suggestions:

1. provide a better summary. See this article to learn how to improve the summary for resources for better search engine ranking: http://www.mywindowsclub.com/forum/515-Use-proper-summary-for-your-resources.aspx

2. In the resource, you have used the word "he" several times. In a professional article, this usage is not encouraged. Also, from a search engine perspective, you should use the key word (Oommen Chandy) few times meangingfully in the resource. (But this does not mean that you have to replace all "he" to "Oommen Chandy". Instead, replace it wherever necessary.

Please update the resource and let me know.

Dear webmaster,
    thank you for your suggestions and feedback. I have updated the resource and made necessary corrections..hope you verify it

thank you
    thomas

Dear webmaster,
    I had posted an article about 'Oommen chandy and smartcity' project, please evaluate it
    link is as follows

http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/ViewResource.aspx?resourceId=3700

regards,
    thomas

Thomas,

http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/ViewResource.aspx?resourceId=3690 - In this article, I need few more changes:

1. Change the heading "Early life" to "Early life of Oommen Chandy"
    2. Change the heading "In the chair of Kerala Chief minister" to "Oommen Chandy in the chair of Kerala chief minister"
    3. In few places you have used ... where it is not really relevant. So please remove all unnecessary multiple periods.

Other than the above, it is a great article.

dear webmaster,
    thank you for your valuable suggestions. I had made those changes

thank you
    thomas

dear webmaster
    I had posted a new article based on 'how should be oommen chandy's next government'
    http://spiderkerala.net/resources/3747-Oommen-chandy-How-should-be-his-next-government.aspx
    please verify it
    regards
    thomas

Sir
    I have submitted a new article on Oommen Chandy

http://www.spiderkerala.net/resources/3758-Puthuppally-The-Constituency-Oommen-Chandy.aspx

Regards
    Nibil

Regards

Ibrahim N

The resources mentioned above are reviewed now.

Ibrahim, see my comments on your resource.

Sir
    I have not seen any comments.

Regards

Ibrahim N

Ibrahim,

Someone already made the changes I suggested - either you or an editor. I did edit the resource further now and added a sub heading like this in the middle:

Panchayats in Puthuppally constituency

Hi editors,

Here is my resourse

Various Positions held by Oommen Chandy

Regards,

Sameera M

hai tony sir,

My entry to this key word contest

with regards
    Babu

Babu,

You missed the anchor text in the above link and so nothing is visible.

Hai Tony sir,

I added the link now for my contst entry.
    OOmmen Chandy and Kerala Government.

"Kunjunju" later known as OOMMAN CHANDY was born to Chandy and Baby Chandy in a Syriac Orthodox family on 31 October 1943 in Kumarakom in Kottayam Dist. In the early student's life, he was an activist of KSU and subsequently ventured to serious politics. He was the president of KSU for the State during 1967 to 1969. Later he became the President of the State Youth Congress in 1970. Under the tutelage of Mr Clean, Shri AK Antony, he wore the ministerial dress as Labour Minister during 1977-1978. In 1981, when the great leader Shri K Karunakaran was the Chief Minister , Mr Oomman Chandy was given the Home ministry and later in 1991, he was the Finance Minister. He later became the Chief Minister on 1st Oct 2004. In 2006 he was unseated by the CPM led LDF.

Volumes can be written on his success and the marathon undefeated ride that he has been doing in the arena of PUTHUPALLY is a classic example which has no parallel. Prior to his entry in the Electorate as a candidate, Puthupally was the seat of CPM but in 1970, Oomman Chandy defeated the sitting member of CPM by 7288. Thus started the unbridled movement in the Constituency. Subsequently, his victory's margin were (1) 1977 - 15910 (2) 1980 - 13659 (3) 1982 - 15983, (4) 1987 - 9167 (5) 1991 - 13811 (6) 1996 - 10155 (7) 2001 - 12575 (8) 2006 - 19863.

He remains loyal to the Keralites and his focus remains to the State, her people and their welfare. The undefeated stint he has been keeping in Puthupally is an eye opener to one and all who face defeats in their own constituencies. Under his leadership, the State KERALA can reach a higher level standards in terms of prosperity and human welfare.

Hellow Abhay,
    Welcome to SPK.
    This contest is over and winners are already declared Winner of Key Word Contest-Oommen Chandy.
    You can still write articles about Oommen Chandy. You will get points and cash credits for your resource according to its quality.

One important thing. You have to write articles in the resource section in the appropriate category instead of forum responses. You can write any articles in the resource section according to Content posting guidelines

Nijin
    Forum Editor SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.