You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the month November 2010 - Sreekumar Nair

Hi Members,

The winner of Member of the Month contest in November 2010 is Sreekumar Nair.
    Mr.Sreekumar joined SpiderKerala on 16/11/2010. From the day of joining the site he has been actively contributing in all sections of SpiderKerala.Net.

Congrats Sreekumar for this great work and I wish all the best for his progress in SpiderKerala.

All members please join with me to congratulate him.
    Sreekumar please accept my best wishes for having awarded with best member of the NOV month. It shows your ability to excel over others in a potive manner. The contributions you have made were worth reading and useful too and hence this recognition. Cherish it.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Thank you Mr Mohanji. Infact, I am encouraged mainly because of active support from the Editorial board whose timely guidances have helped. Through this forum response, I express my sincere thanks to Shri Biju Cherian and the SPK team.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.