You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Ittonam Members

Ittonam is a best village in kerala it is the border of palakkad & trichur. I like to meet friends from Ittonam.
    I am from Arangotukara-Ezhumangad villages junction. The twin villages is divided by a sub road of the area which divides the two places. On the east of the road is Arangotukara which is Thrissur District and the west of Road is in Ezhumangad under Palakkad District. Houses in Arangotukara (Arangode)falls under the Chelakkara Assembly Constituency and the Ezhumangad side falls under the Ottapalam constituency.

Arangotukara/Ezhumangad is very near to Ittonam, Thali, Pilakkad and Viruttanam etc. I have a small article written in spiderkerala.net about the Viruttanam temple. I have also prepared a website on Arangotukara.

I am also on the look out for members from these areas to contact each other.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

Dear friend,
    Though I am from Palakkad district (near Mannarkkad), I am not familiar with the place, Ittonam. You have mentioned it is on the border of Thrissur and Palakkad districts.To which district it belongs? And on which side it is located?

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.