You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Who is the best minister of the current LDF period?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who is the best minister of the current LDF period?'.

I could not find any of the selected as the best Minister of the current LDF period. Hence I suggest that there should have been an option for NONE OF THE ABOVE. I am apolitical. I firmly believe that none of the Minister's performance is upto the mark. If any ministry is sincere in approach for the welfare of Keralites, it is only VS Achuthanandan, the Chief Minister who has been handling 17 subjects. Out of them, IT, Science Technology and Enviornment, Elections, State hospitality, Inter State River waters etc etc should be considered as 'flawless' with his 'limited' powers.
    dear friend
    Sorry that I missed Sri Achuthananthan and the 'None of the Above' option. Please include the other persons as replays
    regards
    thomas

In my thoughts, Mons Joseph and Mathew T Thomas were the popular ministers, they done their job well..but the ministers NK Premachanthran and G Sudhakaran also done well. Achuthananthan was not successfull in many of his projects. What ever decision he took today, he will be forced to change his opinions tomorrow. Achuthananthan did the same in order to protect his position. But now, he started to stick on to his firm opinions. One of the major set back for Achuthananthan is the failure of Smartcity project

These kinds of questions are difficult to answer. If you ask me no one as performed to thier mark. Then how can i vote this thread. All the Ministers are just average and none has excelled to write reviews or say accolades about them.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

My vote goes to VS. His failure is party's failure. Smart City is not ruled out yet. Mr Yousaf Ali is on the job of negotiating and I am sure the green signal for the project - at least on paper - will come out so as to appease the voters in Apr/May 2011.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

With excellent execution of district level member selections Mathew T Thomas, win's my vote. As comapred to others such as Thomas Issac,Mons Joseph,VS Achuthananthan,M Vijayakumar he stands for better in his execution and political side.

As for as the project "Smart City"Concerned, I don't think it will be approved,do you know if it has approved means the smart city sponsor will sell the land in india, even if he is not a Indian sponsor, ie. smart city dubai promoters will sell the land in kerala, which is a land of kerala.

Do you allow that :(

Saleem
    Editor-SpiderKerala.Net

Mr Issac is the best FM Kerala has had for the past some period.sworn in with an empty treasury,this man has done magic for the past four years and there was not a single instance of overdraft/treasury ban.He managed all things without much complaints be it timely DA to Govt.servants,payment of contractors bills,payment of social pensions etc,etc.He has done his maximum for the making of a corruption free checkposts,timely collection of taxes etc.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.