You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Latest Kerala News

Palmolein

After more than a decade, the Palmolein 'GHOST' is still hunting the kerala politicians (and people). Now Mr. Thomas is almost out!! It is impossible to touch Mr. Karunakaran as he is old aged. When the Keralites can be releived from the 'OIL' bath? Our judiciary or our successive governments have not done anything to bring out the real culprit or if at all the culprit is found, he is not punished for his wrong doing.
    No one is above law. If a crime is committed the punishment must be given . No matter who ever it is. Palmolein case must be reopened and see that culpit be booked.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Now the court may be forced to send Arrest warrant or look-out notice for Mr. Karunakaran.
    Loss and Gain are the two sides of a Coin.
    For every Gain, there should be a Loss.
    When I Gain something from you, definitely you loose that, and when you gain something from me, I loose it.

coconut oil is the best one. but the government promot palmolin because the company gives more to politicians.

Palmolein oil case is going on. It will continue like this. When the UDF comes to power, the case will be in a dormant state. When the LDF comes to power, they will proceed with the case at a snail's pace till the next election is near. Once the election comes nearer, they will speed up a bit and raise a controversy to discredit the UDF.

The court is going to decide about the fate of P J Thomas. As to Karunakaran, saince he is no more the case against him will be cancelled.

With Regards
    Ramanathan A R

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.