You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Out of 1000 persons employed, 439 persons are self employed

Are the people more interested in self business than working for some company or others.

K Mohan
    This is a true statement and a fact. The days are gone when the people stick to a job for years together and that too, without any considerable hike in salary or status. Abundant opportunities are afloat for the youngsters to make an additional income. Every coin has two sides. Self employment does not give much a status in living society, until and unless they become prominent in status and wealth. This is more so in cases of MLM. As per the latest magazine of DSA (Direct Sellers Association), there are only 14 MLMs recognized in our country. Recognition means MLMs which are stable and doing good to its members for years together. Chances are not rare today to those who have retired from service or jobless youngsters to become entrepreneurs without much investment. It is therefore very clear that the people in our country are looking new pasture lands to eke out their bread on their own than depending upon the masters.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Sreekumar you have added some good points to support my view point and i appreciate a very good reply to this post. Yes people are looking for new pastures to earn and self employment is fast emerging as the best way to eke out the livelihood. But not all business are success in self employment. We must take care in choosing the right business.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

Exactly Mr Mohanji. That is one of the reason that I indicated about the two sides of the coin. There are quite a few chaps who have had to cut a sorry figure as they could not find a mettle with the self employment. Planning is very much a necessity. I am associated with a health care project of K link International, which turns you out to be healthy and wealthy, besides my employment. More and more youngsters are coming to this stream now a days.
    Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Sreekumar i am happy to note that you are associated with K link International through which you are healthy and wealthy too. It seems you choose a correct business of your interest and hence this success. Hope you will give more opportunities to the younger generation.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.