You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Announcements

1st January 2011-SpiderKerala is completing 1 year of its official Launch

Hello members,
    It was on 1st January 2010,the official launch of spiderkerala was made. During the past 12 months it had been a group effort taken from the part of the entire SPK team which include the webmasters/editors are our dear members to bring this site to a well reputed position. While keeping the pace high, this site is growing day by day. The success of the site is really because of the unbreakable support given by the members from time to time. We do want to appreciate the pain and effort taken by our dear Tony Sir to give such a splendid site which deals all about kerala. We do like to remember all our members who had been giving their best in SpiderKerala. It's the extend support given by Sanjeev Sir, Mahesh & Kumaradithya which makes this site move forward. Let's hope Spiderkerala will be the first choice for the knowledge seekers around the globe.

Now its time for the members to share your experience in SpiderKerala.
    Wishing SpiderKerala an advance 'Happy Birthday'.

One year for this site and i am happy to be associated with it in this time of glory. Within short period this site will surpass other spider sites and this is my wish.

K Mohan

Every drop of water counts... And every word posted here also counts.....

I am a new member here in SPK.This is one of the unique sites which i have seen,this site site simple helps us to gain knowledge on a wide variety of topics and also helps us to share our knowledge with the world outside.

I am very happy and proud that i am a member of SPK as it is celebrating its first Birthday.Pray that this site will help new members and more members come to this site to share and gain knowledge in future.

Happy to note that SPK is about to celebrate her first birth day on 1st
    Jan 2011. Hats off to the Team for the efficient management with wider improvements in all angles. This website does not appear in outlook of one year old but atleast three years. She seems to be matured enough to receive and accomodate all types of member customers but the decency of her character and style is that none of the member customers have so far mis-behaved to her. This is absolutely efficiency in management of the site. SPK will surely develop to be a full fledged site with innovative ideas from the valued customers. We as a Keralite should be proud of such a website available to the Malayalees.

Sreekumar Nair
    Trichur

"Proud to be an indian"

NO & YES are two short words, which need a long thought..., most of the things we miss in life are due to saying NO too soon or YES too late. Have a great day.

Hai All,

I am extremely happy in this successive first birthday occassion of SPK to become a part of it. Fortunately I have accepted the invitation to register in SPK in the first week of December.

I have started work since first day itself with the guidence of our Webmaster Mr. Biju Cherian who is bringing up the innovative succesful changes into SPK and also started to rise my earnings too. While I am enjoying my first month in SPK with my contributions, I have moved up into Rank 5 which is my first achievement in SPK.

I am really comfort with SPK right now. I am taking this occasion to show my gratitude towards our Webmaster Biju Cherian and site owner Mr. Tony John who had given me such a good opportunity to earn knowledge nad money as well.

I was surprised when I noticed that SPK is just completing its first year from the post of Mr. Tony because of site was not looking like in an initial stage.

Here every members are getting good oppotunity in the initial stage of the site to earn money by contributing to it. Set your targets, get the guidance fro seniors and fight for it, then achive. The rewards from SPK will follow you after your harworks.

Have a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year!!!

Tips for good resources

Babu
    SPK

Hello fiends,
    It is indeed a happy occasion to celebrate the day completing first year of this site. At the same time, it can also be taken as an occasion to see whether the objectives of the site are being attained. May be to a certain extent it is being attained. There many more aspects which are to be covered under SPK. We can start discussing those now. Perhaps repetitions, if any, can be deleted.

I don't know how my joining date is in last December (16.12.2009), while the site was officially opened in January this year.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member, SPK

Happy Birthday to SpiderKerala.Net.

@ Sankaran Sir,
    SpiderKerala.Net was open to members in December 2009 even though the official opening was in January 2010.

Regards,
    Syam.

Hi

I am quite surprised and I am happy to hear this. This is my first day over here and my joining date and first birthday of keralaspider, wonderful coincidence. Really happy to be a part in this. Happy Birthday Keralspider.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Wishing spider kerala all success to become the most popular site in kerala.
    Visit for the all time best sms collection in many categories.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.